Name: Color Log Cabin
- You must have a least one log cabin block recognizable in your project. You may have any number of log cabin blocks or add a few other blocks. Your choice.
- Your project must use the color you picked. It can be solid or print. You may add any other colors to complete your project.
- You may create anything that interests you- no size or shape limits, but it must be quilted.
- Please add the color to your label.
- Reveal will be the April meeting so that we can display them at the quilt show .
- Hope you will consider putting your project in the quilt show the end of April.
- Fill out the quilt show form, checking off that this is the Challenge Quilt, and mail to Janice by the end of March.
Have fun!!! Be Creative!!! Hope to have many quilts in the show.
Questions contact Sue Buckley
PS. If you are entering any other year’s challenge quilts, they will be listed in the size category not under this years (2022-2023) challenge quilts.